Capernwray logo
Managing Director Vacancy   Find out more...
Back to ‘Volunteering’

Coming from overseas

We welcome people from all around the world to volunteer at Capernwray. You’ll need certain documentation, and depending on where you are from, a visa.

UK immigration rules are changing as a result of Brexit – the full details have not yet been announced.  We will update this page as soon as we are able.  If you have any queries, please contact us.

Under UK Government immigration rules, to be one of our Voluntary Workers you must be entitled to work in the UK.

Generally our Voluntary Workers will either:

  • be a British citizen; or
  • be an Irish citizen; or
  • have a Tier 5 Youth Mobility Visa – currently available for nationals aged 18-30 of Australia, Canada, Japan, Monaco, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Republic of Korea or Taiwan, and British overseas citizens, British overseas territories citizens, and British nationals (overseas). The UK Government has indicated that other countries including EU countries may be added to this list – please check here.

All Voluntary Workers from outside the UK must have Travel Insurance including medical cover.

Please contact us for more information.

Map and directions
Subscribe to a weekly email with devotionals, news and offersWe won’t spam you or sell your details.  Privacy Policy