Please take time to read the Terms and Conditions carefully. They are the basis of the contract between you and The Capernwray Missionary Fellowship of Torchbearers (“Capernwray Holidays” or “we” or “us”). A contract will exist between Capernwray Holidays and you when we receive your booking form and deposit. In return you will receive from us a booking confirmation letter and receipt for the payment received. If you think anything is incorrect and needs our attention, please contact us immediately.
1. The prices are for full board accommodation. The price stated is the price per person per holiday and is correct at the time of going to press. We reserve the right to amend the fees if necessary. All payments must be in Pounds Sterling.
2. A non-refundable deposit of £75 per person per holiday must be paid when making a booking.
3. The amount paid (deposit) will be given in the ‘Confirmation of Booking’ letter. The outstanding balance is due six weeks before the start of your holiday.
4. If you are booking a holiday less than six weeks before the holiday start date, the full cost is payable at time of booking.
5. A cancellation of a booking is only acceptable if received in writing. In the event of a cancellation, the deposit is forfeited, and if the cancellation is made 28 days or less before the start of the holiday, the following charges will apply: between 28 and 14 days prior to arrival, 50% of the total holiday cost is forfeited; between 14 and 7 days prior to arrival, 75% of the total holiday cost is forfeited; less than 7 days prior to arrival, 100% of the total holiday cost is forfeited.
6. We recommend you safeguard your possible loss of part or all of your holiday cost by taking out your own holiday insurance cover.
7. Personal property is your responsibility at all times. A safe is available at reception for travel documents, money and other smaller items. We are insured for public liability.
8. Travel Visas. It is your responsibility to ensure you have the correct visa to allow you to join us, prior to arrival in the UK.
9. We are only able to prepare food for the following special diets: dairy free, lactose intolerant, coeliac, gluten-free, and vegetarian. Please ensure that is recorded in your booking form. If you have other food allergies or intolerances, please include them in your booking form so that we can identify for you when a dish contains those ingredients. We cannot promise to provide an alternative dish and we are not able to cater for individual likes and dislikes. All our food is prepared in a kitchen where nuts, gluten and other known allergens may be present. Please note that while we take care to prevent cross-contamination, any product may contain traces of allergens as all our meals are produced in the same kitchen.
10. The parking of cars, motor cycles and other vehicles on our site is entirely at the risk of the vehicle owner.
11. Unless otherwise stated, guests are requested not to arrive earlier than 4:00pm at the beginning of their stay, and to vacate their bedroom no later than 10:00am on the day of departure.
12. We regret we cannot allow any pets. Service animals are welcome.
13. Some optional activities and trips that may be offered during your holiday carry additional charges. Bookings and payment will be arranged during your stay.
14. We do not allow alcohol or drugs on site at Capernwray Hall and ask our guests to respect our wishes in this matter. In addition, we ask that guests who are under 18 years of age do not bring, obtain or consume alcohol or drugs on- or off-site during their stay.
17. Law and Jurisdiction. These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law. In the event of any matter or dispute arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions, you and we shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.