Under UK Government immigration rules, to be one of our Voluntary Workers you must be entitled to work in the UK.

Generally our Voluntary Workers will either:

  • be a British citizen; or
  • be an Irish citizen; or
  • have post-Brexit pre-settled status; or
  • have a Youth Mobility Scheme Visa – currently available for nationals aged 18-30 of Australia, Canada, Japan, Monaco, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Republic of Korea or Taiwan, and British overseas citizens, British overseas territories citizens, and British nationals (overseas). The UK Government has indicated that other countries including EU countries may be added to this list – please check here;
  • have a Graduate Visa;
  • be sponsored by us under the Charity Worker (Temporary Worker) Visa.

All Voluntary Workers from outside the UK must have Travel Insurance including medical cover.

Please contact us for more information.

Contact us

Map and directions
Subscribe to a weekly email with devotionals, news and offers
We won’t spam you or sell your details.  Privacy Policy