Welcome to our website – please read the following information as there are some things you need to know about using it.
“Capernwray”, “we”, “us” or “our” refers to the owner of this website whose registered office is: Capernwray Hall, Carnforth, Lancashire, LA6 1AG. We are registered in England as a charitable organisation with the number: 1073139 and as a company limited by guarantee with number: 3573958.
The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions or wish to contact us for any other reason, please contact us by using any of our details below:
Post: Capernwray, Carnforth, Lancashire, LA6 1AG, England
Telephone: +44 1524 733908
- The information contained within the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. We make no representations, warranties or guarantees of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, timeliness, reliability, suitability, or availability with respect to the website or the products, information, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude all representations, warranties, conditions and terms express or implied by statute, common law, equity, custom or otherwise to the fullest extent permitted by law for any such inaccuracies or errors. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- Every effort is made to keep the website running smoothly. However, Capernwray takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these Terms and Conditions.
- Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
- Whilst we make every effort to ensure our systems are running smoothly we hold no responsibility for any damaged caused to your computer due to an unknown virus at our site.
- You agree to use the website only for lawful purposes and in a way which does not infringe the rights of any anyone else or restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the website. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website may contain links to other websites. We accept no responsibility or liability for any material supplied by or contained on any third party website which is linked from or to this website, or any use of personal data by such third party.
- We may update or amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time to comply with law or to meet our changing operational requirements without notice to you. Any updates or amendments will be posted on the website. By continuing to use the website, you agree to be bound by the terms of these updates and amendments.
- If any of these Terms and Conditions are found to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, the rest of these Terms and Conditions shall remain in full force and effect.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law. In the event of any matter or dispute arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions, you and we shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Last updated 16 May 2018