We like to think that we have one of the most pleasant swimming pools in the area. It was originally built in 2000 and was upgraded with a sauna in 2011. The pool is 18m by 7.5m, and up to 1.5m deep.
In public sessions, we mark an area for free swimming and a roped area for those who prefer to swim lengths in lanes. On Monday, 9.00-10.30am and Thursday 12.00-1.00pm, we have two lanes roped off to cater for differing levels of swimmers.
We have a range of goggles and other equipment available.
Public opening times
|Tuesday||9.00-10.30am (Over 60’s)|
11.00am-12pm (Parents and under 5’s)
|9.00-10.30am (Over 60’s)|
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE MONDAY EVENING SESSION FROM 8-9PM HAS BEEN CANCELLED
We can only accept cash payment.
- Adults (16+) – £3
- Children (5-15) – £2
- Children under 5 – FREE
- Family (2 adults and 2 children) – £8
- Over-60s – £2
Why not book the pool for your child’s birthday party, youth group or village social night? You can book it for a one-off or regularly. Phone 01524 738030 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss a booking.
We have swimming lessons at the pool Monday through Saturday from 4.00 pm onwards. These are organised and run by two local swimming schools. For further information please contact them directly:
Mad About Swimming
- Mon, Tues, Fri and Sat from 4.00 pm
- Ages 3 and upwards
- Adult classes on Tuesday evenings
- Contact Lorna Carter on 01524 727622, 07976 553878 or email@example.com
In the Swim
- Wednesday and Thursday from 4.00 pm
- Sessions for children only (3+ years)
- Contact Vicki Rogerson on 01524 734642 or firstname.lastname@example.org