We like to think that we have one of the most pleasant swimming pools in the area. It was originally built in 2000 and was upgraded with a sauna in 2011. The pool is 18m by 7.5m, and up to 1.5m deep.
In public sessions, we mark an area for free swimming and a roped area for those who prefer to swim lengths in lanes. On Mondays from 9.00 – 10.15am we have two lanes roped off to cater for differing levels of swimmers.
We have a range of goggles and other equipment available.
Public opening times
9.00 – 10.15am (Adults)
12.45 – 1.45pm
7.30 – 8.30pm
9.00-10.15am (Over 60’s)
10.30 -11.30am (Parents and under 5’s)
PLEASE NOTE: The Pool will be closed over Christmas and New Year from 23 Dec to 5 January and over Easter from 6 April to 17 April as well as the Bank holidays, 8 May, 25 May and 31 August.
We can only accept cash payment.
- Adults (16+) – £3
- Children (5-15) – £2
- Children under 5 – FREE
- Family (2 adults and 2 children) – £8
- Over-60s – £2
We have swimming lessons at the pool Monday through Friday from 4.00 pm onwards. These are organised and run by two local swimming schools. For further information please contact them directly:
Mad About Swimming
- Monday, Tuesday and Friday from 4.00 pm
- Ages 3 and upwards
- Adult classes on Tuesday evenings
- Contact Lorna Carter on 01524 727622, 07976 553878 or email@example.com
In the Swim
- Wednesday and Thursday from 4.00 pm
- Sessions for children only (3+ years)
- Contact Vicki Rogerson on 01524 734642 or firstname.lastname@example.org